Report a crime – Anti-social behaviour – Noise – Report a problem

Report a crime

Emergency – call 999
Call 999 if you are witnessing a crime and suspects are still around, if you have been a victim of crime and need police straight away, or if there is a fire or a medical emergency.

Police non-emergency line – call 101
Call 101 if you need to report a crime but don’t need police to attend straight away.

Local police team
Call your local police safer neighbourhood team to make them aware of any local issues, for crime prevention advice or to give them information. Callers can choose to stay anonymous.

Northumberland Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team
020 8721 2672

To give information about crime anonymously call 0800 555 111

back to top

Anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) comes in many different forms and includes nuisance and harassment in relation to such matters as: race, gender, children, abandoned vehicles, drug abuse, vandalism, refuse and rubbish and incessant dog barking.

Anyone living, working, studying or visiting the borough can call this number to report ASB on 020 8489 1335 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)

Homes for Haringey tenants can contact their Tenancy Management Officer or call Homes for Haringey on 0800 195 3404 (freephone from landlines) or 020 8489 5611 (cheaper from mobiles), or speak to your Tenancy Management Officer.

back to top

Noise issues

Haringey Council has duties and powers to deal with noise problems that affect residents or businesses in the borough. It is not permissible to cause noise nuisance at any time. Call: 020 8489 1335 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) or 020 8489 0000 (Monday-Sunday, 5pm-9am).

Report a problem

This could relate to a variety of issues including: dumped rubbish, graffiti, abandoned vehicles, fly posting, manhole covers, recycling, refuse collection, street cleaning, street lighting or trees and hedges or skips. You can either report the problem by calling the council on 020 8489 1000 or by filling out a form online.

back to top